Friday, April 1, 2011

Allright.... I finally am committing to this and getting it up and running

here is a history of my page layouts...

This one was fun. The very back piece of paper which is tan card stock that I watered down, crinkled and inked for a fun distressed feel. The paper just above that was a lacy diecut that I misted extensively. Then below the image you see Dusty Attic :) this one was done with the objective of a patina affect (painted the light blue and then added the tim holtz distress powder stuff... I would imagine I maybe added some distress ink too for just a little more character). The letters "lil' pepper" also have distress stickles on them.


More of my favorite things. 10 second studio metal with alcohol ink :D *swoooon* as some would say. Take a piece of thin metal, emboss it, distress it (with colored metal you can get back down to the silver core like shown in the peice with swirls that is behind my pic. I also recolored my bling using alcohol ink (another favorite technique) you can just make everything coordiante so easily... I love it. The real shiny thing in the lower right corner is glossy accents over something that says country fest (not my best work... still practicing).

This was from a more recent kit. (my first taste of dusty attic I think... I have been so hooked ever since.) I also had a lot of fun with the pink paislee artisan items. I loved inking and painting them and then adding some perfect pearls to blend in at various areas. So much fun :)


Another one from 2009. The background was actually done with some tim holtz masks.

This was made from the same kit referenced in my first post in 2009

The album that holds all the goodies

No comments:

Post a Comment

background