Saturday, April 2, 2011

More recent layouts...

I went a little crazy with my mists on this one. I think I used a lot of smooch spritz here. This page is all me... pink, black, white and bling... This is my color palette :) I love to sparkle too...

Here is a closeup of the chandelier... I honestly can't remember what all I did to it, but it was a lot. It is misted with smooch spritz... it is painted with smooch paint... and it is stickled (I know this much for sure... lol!).


More Webster Pages :) This is my little Pepper dressed up as Tinker Bell for Halloween. This layout is all girly. Everything is adhered to black cardstock. Behind the Webster Pages I glued some lace to make it even more girly.


This is probably one of my simpler layouts. I love my Webster Pages :D  This is from a cruise my dh and I took a couple years ago. St Maarten was absolutely gorgeous!

Close up of my altered Dusty Attic (Have I mentioned how much I love Dusty Attic?) There is just so much fun to be had with a piece of chipboard! For this one I used the Tim Holtz crackle paints in Broken China. I then added some distress ink to deepen the color a little and while that was still I little wet I brushed in some perfect pearls. Then I added the little pieces of bling.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you finally opened a blog. Now I can enjoy your work at my liesure. I have always loved your work Amy. WELCOME TO BLOGSPOT WORLD....

    ReplyDelete

background