Sunday, April 10, 2011

Steampunk Domino Mini Book

Here it is. I finally finished it :) This is the cover I just glued the image to the wooden domino. I wrapped chain around the edge. The flower in the upper right corner is alcohol inked, glimmer misted, and then covered with crackle accents.


Here is the inside. I used quite a few different techniques on the objects inside. Most of what you see was from my Scraps of Darkness Steampunk kit (from September). Melinda sure know how to make an awesome kit :)
Here is the back side. The dress form think with wings that is cut into two pieces is actually a new G45 stamp (love it). The embossing I did with my own embossing power mix, which includes Chestnut Zing, a little white glitter, and some Heirloom Gold perfect pearls.

Here is the back side. Love the new Tim Holtz light bulbs :)

My New Technique :) Here is a close up of some of the charms on the inside of the book. I have a tutorial over at Scraps of Darkness if you want to give it a try. http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/TutorialAntiqueTags.html

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

background